There’s something magical about the aroma of pancakes sizzling on the griddle, and when it comes to comfort food, few things beat the warmth and fluffiness of homemade pancakes. If you’re looking to elevate your breakfast game, my fluffy corn flour pancake recipe is here to take you on a journey of delightful flavors and irresistible texture.
All you need to do is whisk the dry ingredients together. Then, do the same with the wet ingredients and mix the two until combined. Don’t over-mix the batter.
Say goodbye to ordinary pancakes and welcome the delightful twist of corn flour into your breakfast routine. These fluffy corn flour pancakes – which are also gluten-free – are a testament to the joy that can be found in simple, homemade comfort food. So, gather your ingredients, heat up the griddle, and treat yourself to a stack of these golden delights – a perfect start to any day!
Fluffy corn flour pancakes
- 2 cups corn flour
- 3 tbsp jaggery can be replaced with ordinary sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whisk all the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Heat a pan with a little oil and drop big spoonfuls of batter. Flip when bubbles start appearing and popping.
- Serve with fruit and cream (or however you like your pancakes) and enjoy!
If you want to try more recipes with jaggery, check out these almond flour cookies.